Tesseract/Monuments Clean Tone - Sharing Preset

I love the sound on the recording! It's a lot easier to host things on axe-change however.. Especially for mac users. Thanks for sharing though!

I don't suppose the you have any John Browne high gain patches? He uses an Engl Powerball live into a POD live

Sounds great! I love the idea of compressing the parellel pitch blocks. It worked wonders. What I thought was really strange was that you had no cab block at all! Wow! Awesome work.

Glad you all like it! pretty happy with the tone :)

Sounds great! I love the idea of compressing the parellel pitch blocks. It worked wonders. What I thought was really strange was that you had no cab block at all! Wow! Awesome work.
Thanks! By disabling the cab block with delays and parallel pitch blocks you get that "glassy" sound that Tesseract and Monuments use on their tunes. On Tesseracts first album they did the same thing, disabled the cab block, though they used a POD X3 Live for their clean sound.

i tried renaming it and took out the .exe. part and fractal bot(new version) couldn't open it, it's grey'd out. any suggestions.
thx

i tried renaming it and took out the .exe. part and fractal bot(new version) couldn't open it, it's grey'd out. any suggestions.
thx

You probably downloaded the file at the bottom of the page, instead download/click at the 'Tesseract Delay.syx' at the top of the page where it says {6.33 kb} besides.

I don't think that's it :/ it sounds too modulated. Does anyone still have the OPs patch? It sounds perfect.

Back
Top Bottom