Tennis Channel

FractalAudio

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
This has to be the biggest collection of clowns running things that I've ever seen. I purposely avoided reading the news because I wanted to watch the men's final rerun today. Tennis Channel advertises that they will be showing the match at 1pm.

So I tune in at 1pm and it's five minutes of ads. Shocking, right? Finally it's some gal interviewing pickelball players for a couple minutes. Then five more minutes of commercials.

Finally... "we join the match already in progress". What do you mean "already in progress"? It's a f******* rerun!!! Two and half sets already played.

I swear it must be a bunch of monkeys just randomly pressing buttons over there.

This has to be the biggest collection of clowns running things that I've ever seen. I purposely avoided reading the news because I wanted to watch the men's final rerun today. Tennis Channel advertises that they will be showing the match at 1pm.

So I tune in at 1pm and it's five minutes of ads. Shocking, right? Finally it's some gal interviewing pickelball players for a couple minutes. Then five more minutes of commercials.

Finally... "we join the match already in progress". What do you mean "already in progress"? It's a f******* rerun!!! Two and half sets already played.

I swear it must be a bunch of monkeys just randomly pressing buttons over there.

Sounds almost like youtube. Anymore when I click on a video subject that's interesting, then the content provider talks about everything but that for 95% of the video. It's an instant no and zero support from me.
I almost feel like this is what the internet has become. Never watch normal TV.

de3a00bdd600d60eded68855989f4afe.gif

ESPN2 was showing full reruns of the women's and men's finals at 9am following their live coverage. That's what my wife and I watched.

I keep my mute busy… anything but what I tuned in to watch gets muted. If I have to mute too often, I move on.

I move on a lot these days.

Bummer man. No excuse for not respecting the top of the clock on a replay. Greedy advertising dollars. Plenty of time over the course of a (replay) match to run their adverts.

Been burned by the monkeys too. And I love the AO. I just watch it live now. I finesse my sleep pattern over the final week... few naps here and there. Keeps my world a monkey-free zone, though.

The Djoker really starting to lay claim to the GOAT now... well... don't know will he catch FAS. Ha!

Just set StarPlus. Watch on your terms.

Because...tennis. The coverage is so bad because the stakes are so low.

I say this as the father of two collegiate tennis players.

Tennis elbow... but for your brain?

Back
Top Bottom