Tender Surrender Double Verb FW10

Yes, you're right. Once I saw Steve's rig and it got a Fender amp for clean sounds, so I supposed he might used for this song.

I made the preset adding od (T808) in order to play the complete song in one preset as you can check. Maybe it had been better adding a second preset with an adequate amp for dist solo. I'll try it!

All respects to your efforts, but there is a lot of definition is really missing from the beginning to end the guitar sounds are very thin/empty, i don't know but seems that everybody is liking!! i think it needs a little more tweaking, i'm not that expert on this to contribute what dials need to be turned??

Thanks for the patch Jesus, just loaded V10 and tried it for about 2 hours, and get great sounds on most of my patches with very few effort; but just couldn't get my doubleverb going as before. About your playing : maybe I'll get there - I mean : to half of this level - in my next life...absolutely outstanding. Thanks a lot for sharing !

All respects to your efforts, but there is a lot of definition is really missing from the beginning to end the guitar sounds are very thin/empty, i don't know but seems that everybody is liking!! i think it needs a little more tweaking, i'm not that expert on this to contribute what dials need to be turned??

I think the original sounds thinner (partially because Vai favors bright, thin sounding pickups like his Evolutions). Does this sound 100% the same? No, but it is a amazing interpretation.

I think you might be right. For me, Vai's sound in this song sounds a bit thin with a considerable amount of reverb which made it even thinner. I tried to get a sound that allows me to play low passages faster and not mess them up. However, I think I went too far and I'll try to rework the patch, improve it and share it with all of you.

I truly appreciate all your honest and helpful comments guys.:D

Back
Top Bottom