Temporary Measures taken due to Server Load

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
We have taken some measures to reduce CPU utilization by this forum.

1. SEARCHING, including "What's New" has been disabled. I'll turn this back on as soon as load normalizes.

2. Forum "Friendly URLs" have been switched off. That means that if you link to a post or topic, the link will not work when these are switched back on. It also means that some links on the WIKI and elsewhere will be temporarily disabled.

3. The "Who's Online" feature is being shelved for the time being as well, for all except power users, moderators, and admins.

Thanks for your patience and for the overwhelming interest in the Axe-Fx II

-Matt

Can links be turned back on I can't seem to get to some of the recordings links posted or maybe its soundcloud, not sure?

"New Posts" is only giving me 10 results whereas it used to give me all new posts since the last time I marked forums as read...

Since "New Posts" is my bookmark for the forum I only see the latest 10 threads that got an update. How can we keep up with posts/threads with this limitation?
It seems to be some setting in the forum configuration, because if you - for example - list all posts by a user you also get only 10.

same here - could someone please correct this - It's a pain in the patootie to see all the new posts.

Back
Top Bottom