• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Wish Tempo changes NOT flagged as 'edited' preset

kartman

Inspired
I set most of my presets to be "global" tempo and have an external MIDI clock (BeatBuddy) syncing tempo with all my MIDI clock aware gear. This is just a nit-pick but, especially now that new AxeFX3 has me doing much tinkering/experimenting, it's annoying that any tempo change makes the front panel "edited" LED light up.

WISH: Exclude GLOBAL TEMPO assigned presets from being flagged as "edited" if the tempo is adjusted.

Dpoirier

Power User
Hmm, some people (myself included) will find it useful that a tempo change turns on the "edited" flag... Maybe make it an option that can be turned on or off?

kartman

Inspired
Hmm, some people (myself included) will find it useful that a tempo change turns on the "edited" flag... Maybe make it an option that can be turned on or off?
Agree... Options would be cool. Didn't mean to imply that my way was the only way.

Top Bottom