Temple SOLO 18?

Guitarsolo

Inspired
Hey gang. Happy New Year!
Has anyone tried Temple SOLO 18 board for FM3 and two EV2 expression pedals? Looks like it might be doable. I figured perhaps someone had tried? Tnx and best wishes in 2021 🎊

Won't fit. My boards are custom 21" Duo boards, and barely fit an FC 6 and two EV2.
20200920_162326.jpg

Won't fit. My boards are custom 21" Duo boards, and barely fit an FC 6 and two EV2.
20200920_162326.jpg
Looks great with the lights and kitty!
I have a question or two. Those look like mission pedals which are larger than fractal ev2. How did u order a 21” duo? Direct from Temple Audio?
And what about a carry bag?
thanx!!

https://templeplanner.com/

I tried it (on the site above) but seems too tight a fit to me.
Yes thanx. I looked at that and I’m wondering if the handles are removed from the temple board and the ev2 exp pedals sit on the edges if that might work. Also the width of a Solo is narrower than the fm3 so it would hang over a little on top and bottom and I wonder if the soft case can safely accommodate it.

Looks great with the lights and kitty!
I have a question or two. Those look like mission pedals which are larger than fractal ev2. How did u order a 21” duo? Direct from Temple Audio?
And what about a carry bag?
thanx!!
Thanks! Dora lives in San Diego County now - doctor's orders, due to medicine/allergy issues with the OL.

One pedal is a Mission, dedicated for wah use. The other 3 are EV2. The custom 21" Duo boards were ordered direct from Temple. Between the two, I saved 6" of space in my tiny room. They should fit in their 24" Duo bag with room for cables to be stored, but I have not ordered bags yet.

Yes thanx. I looked at that and I’m wondering if the handles are removed from the temple board and the ev2 exp pedals sit on the edges if that might work. Also the width of a Solo is narrower than the fm3 so it would hang over a little on top and bottom and I wonder if the soft case can safely accommodate it.
The Duo24 should accomodate your needs nicely, I'd think. No worries about things hanging off the edges and not fitting in their carry-cases....

The Duo24 should accomodate your needs nicely, I'd think. No worries about things hanging off the edges and not fitting in their carry-cases....
I have a duo 24 from using and ax8 etc. I think I’ll start with that for now. Being that I also have and fc6 I was first going to go with a duo 34. My thinking is that I can keep the fc6 in a separate bag as it will set up very quickly and doesn’t necessarily require mounting to a board. And that will free me up to take just the fm3 w 2 ev2s to certain places/rehearsals etc. trying to make things as small and easy and workable as possible. Thank u!

Back
Top Bottom