Temple Audio Boards

I got this one in Flagstaff, AZ. Not sure where else has them. Had to drive up 2+ hours from Phoenix to even try one out. You probably could find a store or two in Los Angeles that carries them. Best bet is to go to their website and submit a contact foem. That's how I found this one. None other than Aspen Pittman's daughter, Autumn, herself answered it.

Thank you for your kind answer, however, I mean the gold colored box with five knobs and round rotary sitting on floor above expedals in your post picture.... Maybe it is connected to control port of FC6's.

Thank you for your kind answer, however, I mean the gold colored box with five knobs and round rotary sitting on floor above expedals in your post picture.... Maybe it is connected to control port of FC6's.

It's a custom enclosure box he acid etched.

It's a custom enclosure box he acid etched.
Yes, this. It's a standard aluminium Hammond 1590 enclosure, polished, then masked and etched with the switch markings.
20200209_194841.jpg

So, I found this pedalboard configurator tool on the Temple site:
Screen%20Shot%202020-02-09%20at%207.55.45%20PM.png

Sadly, it doesn't allow for rotating the stuff, but my plan is to put down the large format attachment thingies under where the FC-6es are going to be, then place them rotated a bit, to put each one's lower outside corner closer to the edge of the platform, and get the "swept wing" effect going.

Something like this (thanks, Gimp!):
Screen%20Shot%202020-02-09%20at%208.00.39%20PM%20-%20edited.png

So, I found this pedalboard configurator tool on the Temple site:
Screen%20Shot%202020-02-09%20at%207.55.45%20PM.png

Sadly, it doesn't allow for rotating the stuff, but my plan is to put down the large format attachment thingies under where the FC-6es are going to be, then place them rotated a bit, to put each one's lower outside corner closer to the edge of the platform, and get the "swept wing" effect going.

Yea, there are a couple of pedalboard layout tools. I tinkered with Temple's configurator a few weeks ago to try to figure out a good layout for me.

It does rotate pedals btw, but only in 90deg increments.

Does anyone know if the Trio 43 would fit in a Mono M80 bag please ?
Unfortunately not no, I have a duo 34 and it just about fits the biggest Mono case they make. It’s suppose to fit the pedaltrain pro board but it does just about fits with the duo 34.

Unfortunately not no, I have a duo 34 and it just about fits the biggest Mono case they make. It’s suppose to fit the pedaltrain pro board but it does just about fits with the duo 34.
Thanks Paul. I'll stick with my pedaltrain Pro for now then.

Temple still make pretty good cases though. They aren’t as good as the mono ones but still decent quality.

I ended up getting the Temple Audio 43 with the soft case. I just hope it's up to taking the weight of the board....

I ended up getting the Temple Audio 43 with the soft case. I just hope it's up to taking the weight of the board.

My duo 34 was ok in the temple soft case I still have and that had the FC12 and 3 expression pedals on plus some other bits underneath. Seemed ok to me. I know what you mean though those Mono cases are pretty robust I've have had mine for a long time now.

When using the Temple boards, are you mounting with the Temple plates, or securing the FM3/FM6 with some other mounting means? Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom