Tell me about New Hampshire

New Hampshire wins!

We'll be landing in the state in about a month. We're looking forward to having seasons again that aren't just "Hot" and "On Fire". Not sure how I'm going to deal with snow, but I have a small army of children now so I can probably put them to work to deal with some of the snow-induced labor I've happily forgotten all about over the past 7-8 years in California.

We'll miss the golden hills and the golden sun and some of the cultural stuff we have access to here.

But other than that it's eyes forward and onward.

New Hampshire wins!

We'll be landing in the state in about a month. We're looking forward to having seasons again that aren't just "Hot" and "On Fire". Not sure how I'm going to deal with snow, but I have a small army of children now so I can probably put them to work to deal with some of the snow-induced labor I've happily forgotten all about over the past 7-8 years in California.

We'll miss the golden hills and the golden sun and some of the cultural stuff we have access to here.

Some of my favorite country that is :)

How far north? Coastal?

Anyway, wish you the best.

New Hampshire wins!

Congratulations! I think you’ll really love New England.

New Hampshire wins!

Sounds like a great choice, and I’m sure you and your family will enjoy your new home. Safe travels to you!

Manchester area, so I guess that's the Southern end of the state. About an hour from the coast. An hour from Boston if the roads are empty.
In town, or near?

I lived there for a while, but a long time ago, and I was on the road a lot back then, didn't really connect with the city. Make sure you get North some too, gorgeous.

I'm a little West of Boston, we should hang sometime, if hanging ever happened again..

Manchester area, so I guess that's the Southern end of the state. About an hour from the coast. An hour from Boston if the roads are empty.
I know the area (and play that scene). Hit me up if you need any recommendations.
If you haven't already landed an exact location, a little South of Manch is great (Derry, Londonderry, Windham).

Get ready for brutal winters, I know first hand... oh yeah summer is a Meir 3 months far cry from Bay area btw...

Get ready for brutal winters, I know first hand... oh yeah summer is a Meir 3 months far cry from Bay area btw...

It's end of October and it was 70 degrees here yesterday.
Winters can be tough, but spring and fall are still great here.

If I can still ride my motorcycle, it's warm enough.

It's end of October and it was 70 degrees here yesterday.
Winters can be tough, but spring and fall are still great here.

If I can still ride my motorcycle, it's warm enough.
My coworker is right outside of Denver CO, they are in the teens today and lots of smoke so in comparison its a no brainer...

My coworker is right outside of Denver CO, they are in the teens today and lots of smoke so in comparison its a no brainer...
Yea, it's like January here right now... which will be great in January, but not October ;-). Going to warm up in the next few days. Hoping the fires stay quiet.

Back
Top Bottom