Telecaster with Bigsby....?

Rain

Fractal Fanatic
Hi everyone. Does anyone out there have a Telecaster with a Bigsby ? And if so, is it able to get the Classic Tele tones ?

Thanks,
Rain

Thanks Sarasota.!! Is the feel any different ? Do you know if you can set it for non floating ?

Thanks Sarasota.!! Is the feel any different ? Do you know if you can set it for non floating ?

I haven't had that guitar for years, but the Bigsby was definitely not floating, as I could only press it down. I'm not sure it can be set to float but I haven't seen one up close in ages.

I recently bought a Tele with a Bigsby. I changed it because I just really don't like those trems. The tone did improve without it, but not as much as I thought it would. The feel is definitely different with a Bigsby and takes some getting used to, but I don't think Bigsby's change the tone as much as Floyd's do. Many people use Teles with Bigsbys with great success.

I recently bought a Tele with a Bigsby. I changed it because I just really don't like those trems. The tone did improve without it, but not as much as I thought it would. The feel is definitely different with a Bigsby and takes some getting used to, but I don't think Bigsby's change the tone as much as Floyd's do. Many people use Teles with Bigsbys with great success.

Cool... When you changed the Bigsby, did you go with a traditional bridge with strings through the Body ?

Back
Top Bottom