Telecaster pickup upgrade / t2 switch / control plate...any ideas

Their marketing is a bit dodgy...

Pretty much duplicate the sound of every electric guitar ever made??

"After you install this amazing Pickup Switch UpgradeTM product into your guitar, you can pretty much duplicate the sound of virtually every electric guitar ever made. Your guitar will sound like a Stratocaster, Telecaster, Jaguar, Jazzmaster, Les Paul Custom or Studio, PRS, Ibanez, as well as virtually every electric guitar ever made with either single-coil or humbucker pickups! This simple High-Performance upgrade product will give you at least a dozen new pickup tones that you have NEVER heard before."

:) i know...but i think i will do the upgrade....

Their marketing is a bit dodgy...

Pretty much duplicate the sound of every electric guitar ever made??

"After you install this amazing Pickup Switch UpgradeTM product into your guitar, you can pretty much duplicate the sound of virtually every electric guitar ever made. Your guitar will sound like a Stratocaster, Telecaster, Jaguar, Jazzmaster, Les Paul Custom or Studio, PRS, Ibanez, as well as virtually every electric guitar ever made with either single-coil or humbucker pickups! This simple High-Performance upgrade product will give you at least a dozen new pickup tones that you have NEVER heard before."

Back
Top Bottom