• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Tele + Fryette + Fuzz [Garage-ish/Stoner-ish Rock I guess]

heanjurrera

UPDATED!

A little something I'm cooking at the moment. It's meant to be a pretty straightforward, fun, easy to listen song while having an easygoing/garage/band jamming vibe.

Thoughts on it? Tones, mix etc?

Hope you guys dig!

---

Here's the patch in case anyone is interested. I used an actual Big Muff for this, but I'm sure the Fuzz Pi model in the drive block will work as good.

Last edited:

boardwlk17

Power User
I avoid glass and sharp shit as much as possible. I will drink out of plastic glasses especially that real thin glass, I wear gloves as much as possible. Hope your hand heals quickly

heanjurrera

Hey guys, a little update here. The song now has an actual title, a bit extra layering and arrangements and tweaked the fuzz a bit.

Top Bottom