Teh Brootz Tonage Going on here guys

Antenna

Inspired
What up dudez! Cooked this new Bass and Guitar tone up as well as a new drum Mix compiled from Superior's Avatar, DFH, Metalheads kits Super happy with it! Any comments, critiques, complaints feel free now matter how brutal they are! Otherwise enjoy!

UPDATED!!!

Last edited:
Yipes, take whatever you have on your master bus and turn it down like 3-5db.
If he did that... then it wouldn't be considered "teh br00talz"... you might consider listening to some light jazz... or whatever it is they play in elevators now a days.. ;) :D

With regards to the track, I would turn the main guitar tracks up a bit...

Updated dudes, see original post! Thanks for the input, I did end up going back and mastering alittle less aggressively and I hadn't even realized how much the guitars were lacking, tell me how its sounding.

Shit! I messed up that post, NOW it's acutally UPDATED! Sorry bout that guys, hit it up and critique!

I'm really digging the snare in this updated version, but I do feel the guitars could come up a bit in the mix. Very nicely done though!

Cheers

Thanks man, I'm still working those kinks out. I'll keep working on getting them out more in the mix!

I used My Ibanez RG7621->BKP Aftermath 7 pickups-> Comp-> TS808 OD-> Fas Modern-> Metal 4x12.

The bass acutally adds a good bit to the tone and I use the Fuzz-> SVT and 8x10 cab with that.

Last edited:
MetalSlab - Yeah, It's my own Preset, I used to use straight avatar but I really like the Kick from DFH and the cymbals and toms from MetalHeads.

Soundshell - Thanks man, I'm getting my home computer fixed right now I'll have it on monday, so I'll post my patch up on here then. I'm gonna go ahead and state though if you use active Pups you're going to have to tweak it, I use BKP Aftermaths and boost and compress the PISS out of them so any super high outputs will feedback terribly! For EMG's Turn off or lower the Compressor and adjust the Noise Gate. You might also want to bring the Tone knob on the Tube screamer back to 12 o'clock or so.

Last edited:
Thanks so much. I'm more than looking forward to those presets.

Thanks for the info on the active pups. I'm using a stock Schecter CF7 Floyd with EMG's. That insight is quite a bit of help across the board, thank you.

Back
Top Bottom