AFIII TECH/AMBIENT METAL

I've listened to this several times...GREAT Vibes dude!
Thanks for the lift.
Thanks man, that really means alot! I just wanted to try something a little different...and really like alot of different types of music. And although Id say my bread and butter is more on the metal side, I just wanted to see if I could make something work with some different vibes inter mixed. So much appreciated man, have a great day!

listening again..
I love the various syncopation(s) and textures in this.
thanks man, ill continue to persue a slightly different flavor of music. Im kind of a metal djent guy, but latley i just havent felt super inspired to keep writing the same ol metal djent riffs. But I dont really write any electronic type riffs either, but i tought id at least TRY something a little different. This is kind of an unfinished tune, so maybe ill expand on it...

very cool, kept waiting on it to drop to something super low tuned but was still great.
Thanks man, Well I wouldn't say this is a fully fleshed out tune, but rather an idea. But maybe it needs a drop section. Thats the problem I have alot. I'll start an idea...but then i just dont know where to take it next. So it ends up just sitting in Cubase until I "get back to it." But I thought there was enough there to post up as an idea. But perhaps ill keep working on it, and see what happens...

Thanks man, Well I wouldn't say this is a fully fleshed out tune, but rather an idea. But maybe it needs a drop section. Thats the problem I have alot. I'll start an idea...but then i just dont know where to take it next. So it ends up just sitting in Cubase until I "get back to it." But I thought there was enough there to post up as an idea. But perhaps ill keep working on it, and see what happens...
I hear you, just felt like it was building to a smash section, as the kids say, lol.

Hey guys, I wanted to slightly expand my usual metal pallet, by adding some different musical styles in this one. I used my fave 5150 BL patch. Maybe this inspires some new ideas for someone. Any questions, feel free to ask...Enjoy!

This is awesome! Would you mind doing a mix breakdown video?

I certainly wouldnt mind doing that. Although inhavnt really done any "video" work, and so dont have a camera. Do you need a good cam for that kinda thing? BC I've been asked a few times for mix tips, and usually I just answer questions as best I can, but maybe I should drop a few bucks on a cam, and give a detailed overview of my mixes

Back
Top Bottom