teaser from upcoming album

Dang, that is pretty angry:cool:......Sounds Wammy/Wah/Fuzz-adelic
Thanks! I rolled the tone all the way down on the neck pickup, and left it up on the bridge pickup, and that wah-ish sound comes from slamming the pickup selector between the two positions. I've still gotta work on it, but if you can catch the pickup selector on the follow-through of your pick downstroke, it opens up some pretty cool tone options.

:eek: "Hey!...that's not angry. That's more along the lines of being, pissed". :mad:
Very cool, Gary. Simply love the rhythm tone. Knowing you... that really caught me off guard. Next time I catch you live, have a copy ready for me. :)

:eek: "Hey!...that's not angry. That's more along the lines of being, pissed". :mad:
Very cool, Gary. Simply love the rhythm tone. Knowing you... that really caught me off guard. Next time I catch you live, have a copy ready for me. :)
Thanks man - will do! I went into recording the album not really trying to fit any particular mold, so it didn't really end up being a 'blues' record per se. I'm hoping it gets a little traction, and already looking forward to doing the next one ;)

Hope you're doing well!

Back
Top Bottom