Tease me please me Scorps TM 1st attempt

tas9195

Inspired
Hey guys this is my first attempt at a TM. So go easy on me. I picked one that wasn't too difficult. I think it isn't too bad. I don't have a way to record a sample right now. Hope you guys try it and if someone can post a sample of it I would appreciate it. Anyone no how to quickly set up my pc to record the axe.

Attachments

• Tease me Please me.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 31
Had a chance to turn it up a little and it sound a little bright i will try to mess with it and update.

Waste of a thread I guess 106 views and no response.

I'm thinking most came here looking for a brief sound clip to hear roughly what the preset sounded like. When they didn't find a clip, they moved along without comment.

It's great that you posted the preset, but for some like myself that would involve downloading the preset, driving across town to the rehearsal space, opening up the FOH rack, powering up the AxeFX, hooking it up to the computer, downloading the preset to the Axe, connecting up a few powered monitors, and testing out the preset. All together about a 3 hour turn around... not something I'm gonna do at 1:43am on a work night. Post a short audio clip and I'll listen to it and provide a response within a minute. ;)

I understand that part of it but I am sure someone has a home setup such as myself that can input real quick and tell me. Problem is I don't have a program or know of a free one that I can make a good quality clip to post. I am still fairly new at all this. I would love to but still learning. Thanks for the input that made sense. but hey if you ever get the chance I would appreciate the input. Part of my problem is I am running my axe through an older mesa 50/50 and the through a Randall 412 with crappy jaguar speakers so it is hard to tell how it will sound on a quality setup. Which I am saving the funds for now. Hopefully Matrix GT1000FX and the new NL12s they just released.

It's been my experience that a patch designed to run into a tube amp through guitar speakers isn't going to sound very good through an FRFR setup.

Just sayin'

Back
Top Bottom