TC Electronic Sub'N'Up Octaver Pedal

michaiel

I have had a lot of fun with the TC Electronic Sub'N'Up Octaver Pedal, but have failed to duplicate a effective octave up effect with the axe fx pitch shift that tracks as well as the pedal.
Any body know how i can possibly emulate the pedal as closely as possible with axe fx?
thanks

I agree that polyphonic tracking is something that is deeply missed in the Axe fx. There have been many topics about it.
Also agree that the octave up is sounding a bit syntetic in the Axe fx. There are pedals that do this better. So if you really want that sound I suggest keeping the TC.

I agree that polyphonic tracking is something that is deeply missed in the Axe fx. There have been many topics about it.
Also agree that the octave up is sounding a bit syntetic in the Axe fx. There are pedals that do this better. So if you really want that sound I suggest keeping the TC.

This pedal and the Eventide Pitchfactor both are contenders... I just don't like stacking gear on gear unless I have to...

For a low octave (monophonic), you guys need to try the Ring Modulator in Tracking mode.
It's an excellent, not sterile-sounding, octaver.

Also, the Axe-Fx II is perfect capable of tracking an monophonic upper octave (or harmony), with no lag.

Last edited:
Reactions: ELC
Back
Top Bottom