Taylor Hawkins dead at 50.

Didn't Dave Ghoul just make s movie about satanically sacrificing the rest of his band?
And they are vaxx shill band ground zero, forcing their fans to get it, talking trash about those who chose not to... I'm going to go out on a limb and say clotting issues took him out.

Facepalm all you want. I literally buried my best friend and musical partner of 32 years yesterday because of this. The left side of his face swole up real bad last week, lost hearing in his left ear, extreme pain in his eyes, and fainting. He stroked out three days later, 43 years old no underlying health conditions, just had blood clots in his head out of "nowhere". The VAERS site is FULL of these events, and I'm afraid it's going to get much worse.

Facepalm all you want. I literally buried my best friend and musical partner of 32 years yesterday because of this. The left side of his face swole up real bad last week, lost hearing in his left ear, extreme pain in his eyes, and fainting. He stroked out three days later, 43 years old no underlying health conditions, just had blood clots in his head out of "nowhere". The VAERS site is FULL of these events, and I'm afraid it's going to get much worse.

Sorry for your loss, sincerely.

I think people, me included, are face palming b/c we see your comment as very insensitive and without basis. You may very well be correct. I must confess that, given his past, my mind went to a darker place, but this is not the time to speculate. More details will eventually emerge.

Been a Foo fan for, well, decades now. As luck would have it, our schedules never meshed for me to see them on tour. I was finally to get my chance this coming July. Through some of my wife's work contacts we scored some once-in-a-lifetime tickets and a chance to meet the band after the show when they came to town. Of course, I invited 10 of my best friends. I was even going to invite Dave and the boys over to the house. Highly unlikely they would have taken me up on the offer, but it's the thought that counts, right.

Devastated, bummed, disbelief. RIP Taylor. Amazing drummer and musician. :(

I regret never having seen them. While I’m not a huge fan I’ve always like them. I read Dave Grohls book a while ago and I can’t imagine how devastated he is at this news. He and Taylor truly seemed like brothers.

I'm sure Dave is reflecting on the loss of Kurt and now Taylor... RIP ... Glad I got to see them unplugged some years ago at the Beacon in NYC. Tragic loss ...

I think people, me included, are face palming b/c we see your comment as very insensitive and without basis. You may very well be correct. I must confess that, given his past, my mind went to a darker place, but this is not the time to speculate. More details will eventually emerge.
I just lost my best friend I'm certainly not trying to be insensitive about ANYONES death. But I'm honestly pissed about the manner in which he died, and am afraid we're just seeing the beginning of things to come. I pray I'm wrong.

I regret never having seen them. While I’m not a huge fan I’ve always like them. I read Dave Grohls book a while ago and I can’t imagine how devastated he is at this news. He and Taylor truly seemed like brothers.

I've seen them multiple times at festivals. Where Metallica would fly in, play their usual setlist of an hour and leave immediately after cashing a million dollars, the Foo always give it all on the stage, during long extended gigs, clearly enjoying themselves. Mighty impressive.

I just lost my best friend I'm certainly not trying to be insensitive about ANYONES death. But I'm honestly pissed about the manner in which he died, and am afraid we're just seeing the beginning of things to come. I pray I'm wrong.
The investigators there are saying it appears to be drug related following interviews with those who were around him in the hours before, though they caution (as we should all observe) to let the truth be found without assumptions or accusations. It’s a tragedy, whatever the cause, and anything other than compassion for his family, friends, and fans is out of place at this time.

RIP, and condolences to all who are suffering in the aftermath.

Back
Top Bottom