Tape Delay & Looper Fun

Axe-Master
Here's a preset which lets you flip-flop the order of a delay and the looper for sound on sound madness. Control switch 1 is attached to the delay "stack" function and an expression pedal controls the delay motor speed. Scene 1 feeds the delay into the looper to create a base, and then scene 2 feeds the looper back into the delay. Utilising the stack feature, scene switching, motor speed changes and the looper reverse/half speed.

Attachments

• Tape Loops 3.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 93
The wild thing is that since you can flip-flop the delay and looper you can play a phrase, put your guitar down and then run multiple iterations of the signal back into itself.

can i put control switch not with expression pedal but with footswitch? and it reset / restart the stack everytime im relase thw footswitch?

The wild thing is that since you can flip-flop the delay and looper you can play a phrase, put your guitar down and then run multiple iterations of the signal back into itself.
and run errands, do housework, chores, and then return to madness already in progress...

Not only does the Axe do amazing amp modeling, but it can now apparently induce spontaneous hallucinatory flashbacks. That clip took me back to my misspent youth and enjoying Pink Floyd albums in various altered states. That was righteous Leon!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom