Tap=Tune ON is not working

jmillerc2

Hi all,
Got new MFC. Running sys 3.0. I set HoldAxeTap=Tune to ON. But I hold button 16 and it doesn't change to tuner. Button 16 is still set to be Tempo. In order of likelihood, is it me or MFC or Axe that's the problem?

HELP! I'm having a slightly different issue. I have a MFC-101 Mk II running FW 3.08, and have HoldAxeTap=Tune set to ON. But the setting seems to have no effect at all, and when I press (not hold) the Tap/Tune button, it immediately goes into tuner mode.just like it would if the parameter were set to OFF. I do have the flashing tempo light disabled in another setting; not sure if that would have anything to do with it. Any ideas?

UPDATE with more info: I have two MFC-101 Mark II's running firmware 3.08, and both of them exhibit the same behavior. I am connecting to my Axe-FX II (Mark I running the latest Quantum 8.02 FW, but I believe the same behavior is exhibited when I connect the MFC to my Axe-FX Mark II running FW 15.06 as well). I have a gig tomorrow and really want to resolve this before then if at all possible.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Problem solved:

I figured it out. It actually was the disabling of the tempo light fix that I mentioned. In order to get rid of the flashing tempo light, I had the IA set to "TUNER", not "TEMPO", which still gave me the tuner (and I don't use the tempo switch anyway). So I set it back to TEMPO and all is well.

Fractal Support helped me too (quick response - thanks Fractal!), and by the time I figured it out they had already emailed me and told me the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom