Taking the Port City Plunge...

I had inquired about a 2x12 OS a month ago, and I just got an offer on a discounted show demo model so I've taken the plunge and bought a 2x12 with Warehouse ET-65s. I'm planning for this to be my main sound with the option of FRFR with an atomic wedge and/or JBL EONs. I'm still considering the CLRs at some point in the future. I've been very impressed with the clips of Port City Cabs I've heard in the past, so I'm pretty stoked (it's all your fault, Pete Thorn).

Ha, Pete strikes again :lol. You'll love the port city 212 it comes off more like a 412 it has to be the biggest sounding 212 I have ever played through.

Cool, Strum! I'm still waiting for my custom 2x12 OS Wave cab to be built/shipped. I'm gonna throw in a pair of the British made Vintage 30s from a Recto cab that I had in there. I may also try out my Heritage Greenbacks in it too. Can't wait! :mrgreen

My Port Cty OS Wave 4x12 is unreal sounding. The 2x12 will blow away your expectations. The 4x12 will just blow you away period.

Love my 2x12 OS. About to load it with a V30/ET65 combination and run it with a GT800FX in stereo. I'm drooling just thinking about it.

You will love it! My OS 2x12 has original early 80's G12-65s that I believe your Warehouse speakers were based on. Tone heaven!

You will love it! My OS 2x12 has original early 80's G12-65s that I believe your Warehouse speakers were based on. Tone heaven!

I had emailed back & forth with Daniel Klein at Port City and he recommended them based on my desire to get good hard rock/blues tones (EVH, EJ, SRV). He said his personal cab had the ET65s and he was loving it. Can't wait!

Back
Top Bottom