AFIII Taking the ES-335 for a blues spin with the Axe-Fx 3

Quick question. I have an almost identical ES 335. Do you use the nylon saddles or have you replaced them w/nickel metal saddles? Thanks and great playing!

preset is on my previous posts

Very nice David
"Stunning" right hand work that combines all the pick like attack with open hand control that I have tried to do for decades.
I have at times got close but have never been able to be consistent enough to comfortably play that way in a live setting. The right hand is so susceptible to varying ambient conditions (humidity in/on the hand) that I always found it hard to stay in the mix with the needed dynamics/attack for the expression I wanted to impart.
I have visited your site before and am very impressed ...thanks for sharing

Very nice David
"Stunning" right hand work that combines all the pick like attack with open hand control that I have tried to do for decades.
I have at times got close but have never been able to be consistent enough to comfortably play that way in a live setting. The right hand is so susceptible to varying ambient conditions (humidity in/on the hand) that I always found it hard to stay in the mix with the needed dynamics/attack for the expression I wanted to impart.
I have visited your site before and am very impressed ...thanks for sharing
thank you very much:)

hey
Thanks, they are all from youtube. type I'd rather go blind backing track

Thanks David I had no idea that those backing tracks were on youtube thanks for posting that.. I’ve been playing my acoustic and really digging those backing tracks.
Man when I get my new studio built I will be digging on some of those backing tracks.
We are just about to get started waiting on permits. Hope to have our new house and studio built by the end of summer.
Thanks for all of the Great Blues:cool:

Back
Top Bottom