Taking a break

chris

Owner's Manual Reader
Hey guys, I need to do some “real life” things so I’m gonna take a forum break for at least a week, maybe 2. I often spend 6-8 hours a day helping out here in addition to beta team work so I need some of that time back for a bit.

I’ll be checking in for anything significant and still doing beta work, but I won’t be posting much if anything. So heads up to those that tag me or DM, I probably won’t respond.

Thanks.

Hey guys, I need to do some “real life” things so I’m gonna take a forum break for at least a week, maybe 2. I often spend 6-8 hours a day helping out here in addition to beta team work so I need some of that time back for a bit.

I’ll be checking in for anything significant and still doing beta work, but I won’t be posting much if anything. So heads up to those that tag me or DM, I probably won’t respond.

Thanks.

NO!!:p

Hope you get some well deserved rest Chris!! You will be missed but your own life must be top priority!

I know this is too much info for some and don’t care, and that’s ok ;)

But with the holiday season here, IRL is too busy and I need to take another break from the forum. Spending about 2-6 hours daily helping people out and I just can’t do that right now.

So if you tag me or DM, I probably will not respond. I might do a video here or there, but daily monitoring and posting won’t be happening. Stay safe out there. See ya!

Take a break. This place will certainly be here when you get back. Thanks for all of your assistance. Enjoy your time away!

I know this is too much info for some and don’t care, and that’s ok ;)

But with the holiday season here, IRL is too busy and I need to take another break from the forum. Spending about 2-6 hours daily helping people out and I just can’t do that right now.

So if you tag me or DM, I probably will not respond. I might do a video here or there, but daily monitoring and posting won’t be happening. Stay safe out there. See ya!
Enjoy the time off man. Get that balance restored again, we'll all be here whenever you are able to come back. Stay safe as well.

Back
Top Bottom