TAF "The Legends" UltraRes IR OUT NOW!

4 hours after purchasing I have no email link and under purchase history it says "payment status is pending". Anyone have any idea whats going on? I pm'd TAF through here and through their site. No response yet.

Was there this morning. Took about 8 hrs to process I guess.

Yup Apologies for the delay... we are moving to a new super fast server soon, and have been backing up the server. this was done overnight (GMT time) and would of slowed down some processing.
But do apologize none the less.

A

Hey Andy. What are the chances of you producing a "High Gain" cab pack? Mesa, Diezel, Bogner, ENGL etc...?

Andy, on your site it lists: "Manley Massive Passive Tube EQ for Filtering"
Is there anyone you would consider releasing the IRs without the filtering? I know that is a lot to ask, but just thought I would throw it out there...

Damn. And just as I get back from vacation. No tengo dinero. :cry

Good Morning.

Sorry to dig this old thread up again, however. Im running a 50% discount for a 24 hour period on my website.
See website for more details (banner)

Thanks to everyone.

Best
Andy

Hi Andy,

Thank you for very much for the heads up. I just purchased. Thank you for the terrific deal!

All the best,
Scott

Good Morning.

Sorry to dig this old thread up again, however. Im running a 50% discount for a 24 hour period on my website.
See website for more details (banner)

Thanks to everyone.

Best
Andy

Too bad the new cabs aren't ready. Those are the ones I would really consider buying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom