TAF "The Legends" UltraRes IR OUT NOW!

I find that 99$ is really not a lot of money to ask when you consider the amount of work that go into these. Considering the relatively small market of buyers for this product, I understand why it is offered as a single pack and not split up - although I do understand your wish to cherry-pick :)

I find that 99$ is really not a lot of money to ask when you consider the amount of work that go into these.

I totally agree.

Considering the relatively small market of buyers for this product, I understand why it is offered as a single pack and not split up

I don't know about that, but I do think other options should be considered going forward.

I do understand your wish to cherry-pick :)

I do like cherries :)

The MarsBW and the VintMars cabs are really awesome. They are definitely giving the stock Basketweave TV IR a run for its money. Lots of great stuff here that I am am slowly making my way through. Of note is the clarity of these IRs. Really great work!

The more I use the "Start Here" mixes, the better I like them. Lots of possibilities between these, Kevin's IRs, and Red Wirez. Just more tone tools in the toolbox! Certainly worth the bucks!

The Marshall mixes are especially great.

Curious if anyone has found an especially "magic" combination of amp/speaker yet?

The more I use the "Start Here" mixes, the better I like them. Lots of possibilities between these, Kevin's IRs, and Red Wirez. Just more tone tools in the toolbox! Certainly worth the bucks!

The Marshall mixes are especially great.

Curious if anyone has found an especially "magic" combination of amp/speaker yet?

One thing I found, the mixes are great for a "overall" feel of sound,, but really, in reality they may not work with every amp type, the single mics are great here, as you can really make any cab work with any amp if you choose the right combo.. sure its a bit of fiddle, but My argument here is always, if you love your playing and tone the extra fight is worth it!. :)

Magic is a strong word, but try 2 S545's of the same (or differnt cab together) for a nice Drive sound/crunch.

The TAF BW Mars + Starfound Mix... add one default Hiwatt Jumpered... this is a special combination. That is one of the most present sounding combinations I've yet to experience on the Fractal platform.

Jaw dropped

Just tried the Tango with a (looks just like a Telefunken) U47 and the Mars BW mix with the JCM800. Whoa!! Also tried the Cream S545 with the Mars BW Mix. Also Whoa!!!

Once CabLab is released, my wife will probably forget what I look like!!

Wait 'til you hear it with V14. Change the MV to Post-PI and it's "Plexi tone of the gods".

I really hope all of this will be included in the updated manual. I find that in nearly every one of your posts, there's at least one term or parameter name you mention (Post-PI?) that I'm completely clueless about lol. :lol

I really hope all of this will be included in the updated manual. I find that in nearly every one of your posts, there's at least one term or parameter name you mention (Post-PI?) that I'm completely clueless about lol. :lol

Manual:
"MV LOCATION – Sets the location of the Master Volume. Most amps have the Master Volume before the phase inverter (“Pre PI”). On some amps (like the AC types) the Master Volume is after the phase inverter (“PI”). A third option, “pre-triode,” is the default for amp types based on Hiwatt® models."

Back
Top Bottom