Tablet version of Axe-edit?

MKeditor

Experienced
This must have been discussed already but I’m not able to find a thread. Are there any plans to be able to run Axe-edit on tablets? I have to bring my iPad to every gig. It would be grand to be able to make tweaks via the iPad vs on the Axe-FX.

FracPad is amazing, and is loaded with features that I can’t see an official app having. With all due respect Al, there is some things in the UI that are lacking. Some things are thrown together and lack uniformity that make it look and feel like an eyesore. If FracPad had the visual and consistency of Axe-Edit, I would use it exclusively

I have downloaded the lite version of Fracpad to try. I wasn’t able to find what is different from the full version. I’m curious about the Bluetooth option. I want better understand that.

I have downloaded the lite version of Fracpad to try. I wasn’t able to find what is different from the full version. I’m curious about the Bluetooth option. I want better understand that.
It's free and had few modes lacking, and an annoying splash screen appearing at regular intervals.
Plus it's not updated regularly and doesn't allow to edit all block types

FracPad is amazing, and is loaded with features that I can’t see an official app having. With all due respect Al, there is some things in the UI that are lacking. Some things are thrown together and lack uniformity that make it look and feel like an eyesore. If FracPad had the visual and consistency of Axe-Edit, I would use it exclusively
But visuals of AxeEdit are not adapted to fingers editing...

After looking at FracPad it appears to be fab. I love the idea of wireless but not via midi. I control my RJM GT via midi so I would have to unplug it to use the Yamaha bluetooth. Is it not possible to have USB bluetooth?

After looking at FracPad it appears to be fab. I love the idea of wireless but not via midi. I control my RJM GT via midi so I would have to unplug it to use the Yamaha bluetooth. Is it not possible to have USB bluetooth?
Only with AX8 and yamaha UD-BT01.
For other devices it's yamaha md-bt01, din5 only

Back
Top Bottom