T-Shirts Clearance Sale

@Jakobscortum, your sig; "Let's face the infinite. I believe we can do that with a little help from Fractal Audio."

So we can face the infinite but we can't get a T shirt ?

I already have my FAS tshirt but if i couldn't buy one due to unavailability I would go DIY before badmouthing the company out of entitlement frustration.

Shipping price is almost double the price of the tshirt! UPS is the only option at $17 to ship to Indiana, only a few states away.

I think you guys haven't noticed that under "Other carriers" there are two USPS shipping options that a $7 and $9, respectively. I agree the UPS prices are insane so I went with the postal service.

I think you guys haven't noticed that under "Other carriers" there are two USPS shipping options that a $7 and $9, respectively. I agree the UPS prices are insane so I went with the postal service.
I didn't see that, i might try again.

I wanted to order a couple but the shipping is $57 US to Canada. Is there a cheaper option?

$57 US to Canada is nothing compared with the $ 9,000 shipping cost to Bangkok. LOL :lol

ASF%202015-09-17%2015_33_58-Shopping%20Cart.jpg

Would be cool to choose with a specific device logo, ie. axefx II, plus, Axe Edit, MFC, AX8, FX8, etc. Guess that becomes another department, tho.:roll

Back
Top Bottom