Sysex messages for Delay/Reverb "Hold" and Amp "Boost" etc for controllers like Mastermind GT

unFILTERed

Power User
Is there a list or program/excel sheet to calculate sysex messages for Axe FX 3? To control bunch of stuff and to not run out of external controllers.

Back in time i got a sheet from Fractal for similar stuff (delay block tempo division sysex sheet) which i shared on the forum and got also added to wiki. I think came handy for some people.

Probably this would enhance the work flow, options for people who own advanced controllers like mastermind GT.

Thx

Not at my unit, but can you not assign a controller to reverb hold? I thought you could. That negates needing to know the SysEx call to engage/disengage it as I'm certain you're aware.

Not at my unit, but can you not assign a controller to reverb hold? I thought you could. That negates needing to know the SysEx call to engage/disengage it as I'm certain you're aware.

Yes you can but, as i mentioned in my post, this would avoid running out of external controllers (there are 16 of them), and also you would not need to worry about attaching a modifier. Having sysex numbers/messages for Axe FX 3 for people who own controllers which can send sysex messages opens so many doors.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom