Synth pad - simple?

Tplesko

Inspired
Hi all, does anyone have a simple way to add typical synth pad to a patch? I'd like to add a 3rd pedal solely for this and have tried a few of the cloud reverbs but nothing seems as bright as the synth pad in my head. Looking for simplicity, if possible. A single block tied to a pedal/modifier would be ideal, if possible.

Any tips or tricks appreciated - I'd say a solid 30% of the cover tunes I plan could be enhanced with some selective pad now and then.

Thanks so much,

-Todd

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/strings-101.147231/#post-1740505

this could probably be reduced to two or 3 blocks- I made a newer version where I replaced the cab block with a peq block
Yes I saw this last night and have been playing with it. All scenes sound GREAT - I am wondering how, with only a few blocks (ideally at the end of the chain) I could get close to this in my normal patches. I use some 6 scene multi-functional patches using a series of different amps. Each scene (I modded some of the Fremen multi purpose patches) has several gain stages, clean, acoustic, and solo - really great for what I do (variety of cover bands)!

In a perfect world, I could add a few blocks to the end, tie them to a 3rd expression pedal and kick in some synth pad whenever I wish. That is a dream for me! My current patches run in the ~70% CPU range, so I think can get away with 2-3 more blocks.

Any ideas on which blocks to put where? Once I dial it in I am happy to share with you and the community (if appropriate).

Thanks Neosound, really impressive the patches you have created. I liked reviewing the iterative process you used, too!

I'll have a look tomorrow and see if it can be simplified somewhat. Hopefully when the weather cools down I'll get a break from work and get into patch creation again.

I'll have a look tomorrow and see if it can be simplified somewhat. Hopefully when the weather cools down I'll get a break from work and get into patch creation again.
Ok thank you! I will mess with it tonight tooto see if I can strip it back to 2-3 blocks that I can insert into any typical patch. I hear you on the weather! We are in Tampa and summer drags on (I also spent many years in Phoenix). Thanks again, really love this patch and want to find a way to use in my normal multi patches. I really believe that would be a benefit to many cover band players.

Back
Top Bottom