Wish Synth block update?

No, you asked for the chorfs. Along with the drones. :)
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:. Yeah non-native typo. Chorfs (chorves?) are beyond translate.google.com's capabilities and beyond my 1668 page English dictionary which advertises itself as the complete guide to written and spoken English.

This leaves me even more lost in translation.. Does @bradlake seriously wants to put @Rex cat on a Rabbit farm???? or a popsicle stick whatever that may be?? :LMFAO:

But back on topic: you +1 the drones and chorDDDDS?

This leaves me even more lost in translation.. Does @bradlake seriously wants to put @Rex cat on a Rabbit farm???? or a popsicle stick whatever that may be?? :LMFAO:
Don't believe everything you read on Urban Dictionary. It's wrong at least as often as it's right. Anyway, a cat on a Popsicle stick would be a quick way to shave. :)

1593429477968.png

But back on topic: you +1 the drones and chorDDDDS?
Polyphony would be nice. A second way to specify frequency would also be nice.

Oh and... popsicle sticks/popsicles.

1593429538866.png

1593429618040.png

Don't believe everything you read on Urban Dictionary. It's wrong at least as often as it's right. Anyway, a cat on a Popsicle stick would be a quick way to shave. :)

View attachment 69439

Polyphony would be nice. A second way to specify frequency would also be nice.

Oh and... popsicle sticks/popsicles.

View attachment 69440

View attachment 69441
REX , you just freaked me out.....look at the T-shirt I wore this AM before you posted this..........image.jpg

Yeah! I'd swap a monophonic synth block for a poly guitar to midi. Then just connect any midi synth. If Roland and JamOrigin can do it..
Yeah Ive been singing the praises of Midi Guitar II for some time now....and nothing still beats the SY-1000 With a GK equipped axe for polyphonic and discrete hexaphonic midi and audio signals (for the money)...though @hippietim may argue that..

+1

Added functions along the lines of the Mutable Instruments Plaits (the firmware for all their modules is open source) or other eurorack inspired synths would be pretty amazing too.

Back
Top Bottom