Wish Synth block update?

simeon

Axe-Master
1) morphing waveforms - rather than pick from a dropdown list, put the waveforms on a knob and have the axe morph smoothly from one to the next

2) give voice 3 the option to modulate voices 1 and/or 2

3) replace individual filters with a master filter page with it's own adsr

4) a portamento control

5) add a master saturation control

i realise the last 3 can be achieved by other means at the moment, but it would be nice to have everything in one block.

it would be splendid to have a dedicated adsr for the three voices as a group, but i'm not sure this is possible, as any non zero release time would cause overlapping notes. monosynths seem to manage it, though.

ta

what would also be amazing is a kind of input compressor/filter, that takes the input signal and squashes it into a user defined max/min level. set max and min close together to have a low dynamic range with lots of sustain. set them far apart for wide dynamic range.
and there's a low cut/high cut on it to remove unwanted frequencies to prevent false triggers.
it would save having to use a drive and a compressor in front of the synth block.

what would also be amazing is a kind of input compressor/filter, that takes the input signal and squashes it into a user defined max/min level. set max and min close together to have a low dynamic range with lots of sustain. set them far apart for wide dynamic range.
and there's a low cut/high cut on it to remove unwanted frequencies to prevent false triggers.
it would save having to use a drive and a compressor in front of the synth block.

In my experiments with the tracking, I found setting the noise gate threshold higher than normal cleaned up most of the false triggering better than any other method (I'm sure I didn't try them all) but may have to adjust playing technique to compensate.

But +1 to the updates

+1

The processors in this unit can handle it. An awesome synth could/should be next frontier after amp modeling (which is 99.9%? complete).

Back
Top Bottom