Synth and pitch block detection with bass

flump

Inspired
Does the III have better tracking down at say the open E string on bass and for that matter lower. The II started to completely sputter on bass at about G# (4th fret, 4th string).

This would be an actual reason for me to upgrade in the future. Especially the synth block. Note, I'm not looking for it's better. I'm looking for how low...do...it...go?

Very excited for new pitch/tracking improvements! How deep down the FFT rabbit hole are you? Guitar to MIDI like functionality possible with new processing power?

that would be the tits!!!!!!!!!!! As for the synth block in general, I use it to boost signal and square out the wave form so that I can get it into my eurorack case via an i/o adapter and a pitch tracking/envelop following module that literally lets me play my case (all oscillators, etc). It is literally the coolest. With the 3 having multiple ins and outs it is going to be rad to use the synth block in even more creative ways. Having said that, having the ability to track and convert pitch/midi in both ways would be insanely awesome!!!!

Hello, I have an up-to-date AX8. Will this synth block ever be improved to track notes lower than G on bass? I didn't know about this issue before I made the purchase. I was planning on using the synth sound a lot. I'm definitely not in a position to buy a III any time soon.

Back
Top Bottom