Symphony X - The Serpent's Kiss Split Screen Cover

soheil

Power User
Hey guys, Couple of months ago, I've shared a split screen video from the song, Wrathchild by Iran Maiden. For the 2nd and last split screen cover before recording our original material, We decided to record a split screen cover from Symphony X's 2007 Paradise lost record song, entitled "The Serpent's Kiss". The guitars are all recorded with Axe FX II. Hope you guys enjoy the video. please leave us a comment and/or check out our facebook page for more stuff

http://www.facebook.com/theframeprog is the link to our facebook page if you feel like it...

and here's the video link

The link to the

Hope you guys like it!

Thank you. Do you guys have any comments/reviews on the guitar tone? It's recorded with FW17 (Except the lead guitar which was with 18beta01) and the amp sim is ENGL Savage model. the cab pack used is Cab Pack 7

Guitars sound so much like Petrucci you could fool someone with your new recordings as new DT guitar tone-wise. :lol Actually that reminds me a lot of Train Of Thought by Dream Theater. Good job buddy!

Thanks a million for the kind words dude :) Actually I was more in the search for Michael Romeo's tone with a more modern touch. I didn't use boogies for the recording sessions. as I've mentioned earlier it's ENGL amp with your awesome Cab Pack 7.

Great job all around. Love the vid presentation, love the tones, and love your vocalist's voice. Kudos!

Thanks for the kind word guys. I would be glad if you check out our original single track, a key to heaven, in our facebook page if you're interested. the link to our page is on the first post

Back
Top Bottom