Switching Strangeness since v10

RDH

Fractal Fanatic
Several times over the last few weeks,and every time i gig, occasionally when I switch presets the direct signal is gone and all coming through is effects ,until I switch away and back again? does,nt do it on the same presets,it's random. Not switching between scenes either! Also today i switched to a preset and the cab was off ,till I re switched it? I've updated everything reset everything (well with the exeption of the MFC)!
Anyone else experienced any of this?

I haven't seen/heard anything like this.

Could there be some kind of rogue MIDI message in your MFC programming?

Several times over the last few weeks,and every time i gig, occasionally when I switch presets the direct signal is gone and all coming through is effects ,until I switch away and back again? does,nt do it on the same presets,it's random. Not switching between scenes either! Also today i switched to a preset and the cab was off ,till I re switched it? I've updated everything reset everything (well with the exeption of the MFC)!
Anyone else experienced any of this?
It does it when I first turn it on and select a patch sometimes. I have to go to another patch then back.

Edit > Setup: what's the version number?
Seems like the bug in a recent fw version, fixed in later fw versions.

Update the MFC. Is this the same bug that was fixed in the recent MFC firmware where you had to select another patch and then back the first time. A start delay was added to get around the sync issue .

Started when I updated my mfc to 216 from 215 after installing v10 in the AxII ,didn't do it before! thought it might be a bug fixed in 217 so uptated to the latest mfc 217 ,still doing it! I've never had any midi messages set to send to anything , just IA switch assignments and Expression pedals (Mission,and Boss) If there should be a rogue message would a reset fix it? Pretty Strange, doesn't do it consistently , usually the effect only with no dry signal .This weekend was the first time the Cab being off issue has occured (and so far the only time)after going to 217.

Cable is Cat 5 ,15 ft I think.

It does it when I first turn it on and select a patch sometimes. I have to go to another patch then back.

Sounds pretty much the same ,exept it doesn't stop after 1 time ,it's random, no consistency to it , does it on different patches too!

Back
Top Bottom