Switching songs in Onsong

On a first try nothing happens at Press/release. At a second try Midi is triggered at Press and Release. Next time no trigger on both, than again on Press and release. Very strange.

No, not only one midi message. At the first Press/Release nothing happens. At the second try Midi is triggered at Press and Release EACH leading to two song forward messages. Next Press/Release cycle again gives no signal, then again 2 ….

I think I have to give up for today and hope fore some more luck tomorrow. I hope that this strange behavior doesnt come from any strange interaction with Onsong. Thanks a lot for your help today.

Take onsong out of the equation totally, and just monitor in midiox. See what’s being sent from the axefx then move on from there

Both sides are working correctly if not linked. When both are activated the confusion starts. I don`t know how to solve this issue. Eventually there is a mismatch between the presets on the axe and the song positions in onsong creating a strange kind of loop. Nevertheless, that would be strange, because both sides, Axe and Onsong, make a correct preset/song selection on the respective other device, meaning the midi adressing is correct.

Both sides are working correctly if not linked. When both are activated the confusion starts. I don`t know how to solve this issue. Eventually there is a mismatch between the presets on the axe and the song positions in onsong creating a strange kind of loop. Nevertheless, that would be strange, because both sides, Axe and Onsong, make a correct preset/song selection on the respective other device, meaning the midi adressing is correct.
I was thinking as much. Does onsong do some sort of midi thru, in a software sense?

Not that I would know.
I tried different trigger signals for the next/previous song including PC messages but the behaviour was always the same. Hhm.

Back
Top Bottom