switching scenes on the MFC

bluesmostly

Inspired
finally got the MFC and I set it up with the default settings - bank of 5 presets and 12 IAs for effects on/off. Is there a way to switch scenes within the presets on the MFC while keeping that same set-up? thanks.

I use reveal mode and I have scenes 1, 2 and 3 on switches 1, 2 and 3 respectively. And then I have two effect IAs on switches 4 and 5. I usually change to a patch, hit the REVEAL switch, stay on that patch for a song.

I use reveal mode and I have scenes 1, 2 and 3 on switches 1, 2 and 3 respectively. And then I have two effect IAs on switches 4 and 5. I usually change to a patch, hit the REVEAL switch, stay on that patch for a song.

so you still have your bank of 5 presets on switches 1-5, then hit reveal and 1-3 now become scenes switches for whatever preset you are on? then hit reveal again and you are back to bank of 5 presets? have I got that right?

so you still have your bank of 5 presets on switches 1-5, then hit reveal and 1-3 now become scenes switches for whatever preset you are on? then hit reveal again and you are back to bank of 5 presets? have I got that right?

You've got it.

Hi!
I've just bought MFC, and trying to set up scenes. Everything works fine, except one thing:
When I toggle any effect, for example phaser, switch to another scene , and return to previous, there is still that phaser enabled!
Is there way to eliminate this behavior?
Thanks!

Thanks for this! One random side effect of doing this seems to be that the bank up and bank down buttons now do nothing. Anyone know what I've screwed up or how to do a factory reset on the MFC 101 to undo this?

Thanks,

Pete

Edit
Midi
Page -> 7x
Parameter 1x
Then up and down to select scene..

I recommend to view this blogs with detailed video's how to setup your MFC 101 quickly: Katsu Kuri Media Blog

Just how you want it. Say you only use 3 banks when playing live. Then set this to 3 and you won't accidentally scroll to other banks anymore.

Back
Top Bottom