Switching Guitars

TCW

Hey guys , I'm another new guy to this so go easy on me. I use 4 different guitars during the night. Different tunings, whammy bar ect. When switching guitars on my tube amps I hit the standby and switch guitars. But using the Axe fx 2 I'm having to unplug the cord from the imput of the axe fx . I don't want to have to turn it off and on. I don't want to accidentally get a pop over the PA or my powered monitors. What do you guys to to make quick guitar switches ?

i just heel down the volume pedal, but the tuner thing works just as well. the volume pedal is just a habit that works for me.

Thanks so much guys for the quick reply's. I'm using the FCB 1010 and i don't have the tuner mapped to it so I will try the volume pedal and I will also try the tuner button on the face of the unit. I had never thought of that......you guy's rock.......thanks again.

as mentioned, make sure you have Tuner set to Mute, press Page Right while in the tuner to see more options.

Yeah, I use the tuner (set to mute) or my volume pedal (though it's only for my benefit so I don't have to listen to the buzz when I unplug my guitar to "take 5" and leave my Man-Cave to go get on the computer :victorious::triumphant:...............
emotion_crazy.png
).

Back
Top Bottom