Switching between presets that aren't in the same banks LIVE

Hello,
I was curious about 2 things (1 of which is mentioned in the thread title):

Firstly, I'm curious if it's possible to switch BACKWARD through the preset list? F2 only switches forward, as we all know. Is there a way to go back?

Secondly, is there a way to switch between 2 presets that are not in the same bank in the context of a live gig setting? For example, perhaps I'm using a Suhr Badger in the first bank, but want to switch to a Soldano Lead sound (in bank 10 I think?), and then back to the Suhr. Is this possible? Or must I create 2 presets that are just right next to each other in a separate bank (17 and onward, etc.)?

Thanks in advance!

You can switch to presets in different banks but you will have to have your F switches configured to select a new bank and preset. Unless you typically use more than 8 presets in a song, it might make sense to create a live bank where the presets you use most are right next to each other.

You can also set up an F switch to go down a preset.

Hello,
I was curious about 2 things (1 of which is mentioned in the thread title):

Firstly, I'm curious if it's possible to switch BACKWARD through the preset list? F2 only switches forward, as we all know. Is there a way to go back?

Secondly, is there a way to switch between 2 presets that are not in the same bank in the context of a live gig setting? For example, perhaps I'm using a Suhr Badger in the first bank, but want to switch to a Soldano Lead sound (in bank 10 I think?), and then back to the Suhr. Is this possible? Or must I create 2 presets that are just right next to each other in a separate bank (17 and onward, etc.)?

Thanks in advance!
Could you also just use one preset and x/y the amp models? Depending on your other requirements for the tone, this might be a good option and remove the need to do anything besides just hit the x/y.

Back
Top Bottom