Switching between FM3 layout and OMG9 layout

I've spent a good amount of time customizing the FM3 with stand in switches and layout links, if I load the OMG9 layout do I lose my FM3 layout? How do I revert back to my layout when I don't need the OMG9 layout?

Thanks for your knowledge all.

I've spent a good amount of time customizing the FM3 with stand in switches and layout links, if I load the OMG9 layout do I lose my FM3 layout? How do I revert back to my layout when I don't need the OMG9 layout?

Thanks for your knowledge all.
How many layouts does you custom FM3 layouts use? Is this for using the FM3 by itself or still using the FC6?
What is the bank size you use in your custom layouts?

How many layouts does you custom FM3 layouts use? Is this for using the FM3 by itself or still using the FC6?
What is the bank size you use in your custom layouts?
Bank size of 3 with 2 layouts and 2 views with just the FM3 and stand in switches, nothing complicated, just didn't want to redo it just to try the OMG9 layout.

Then I suggest you insert these 2 layouts in the OMG9 unused layouts (4 and 7 if my memory serves me well.)
in my OMG3 I used a trick to keep the bank size to 6, because switching size from 6 to 3 will reset 3 of the switches on the FC6 and make them useless.

If it's just to "give OMG9 a shot", then as the guys said above, just backup using "export all layouts" so you can revert later.

Then I suggest you insert these 2 layouts in the OMG9 unused layouts (4 and 7 if my memory serves me well.)
in my OMG3 I used a trick to keep the bank size to 6, because switching size from 6 to 3 will reset 3 of the switches on the FC6 and make them useless.

If it's just to "give OMG9 a shot", then as the guys said above, just backup using "export all layouts" so you can revert later.
Awesome idea and I'll now go check out the OMG3. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom