Switching between controlling multiple modifiers

Owczar

Hello!

Sorry if this was already talked about, I couldn't find anything, but it might be lack of my search abilities or just naming a problem differently :)

I'm trying to assign my expression pedal (Pedal1) to two parameters - for example delay mix, and tremolo rate. I would like to switch between controlling one or the other with my external switch (Pedal2 Ring)

If Pedal 2 Ring switch is open -> Pedal 1 EXP controls delay mix

If Pedal 2 Ring switch is closed ->Pedal 1 EXP controls tremolo rate

Is it possible to program this?

Thanks!

On Axe-FX III I think you may do this with the second source modifier, using "multiplication", though before this is available on the FM3, I don't know if those would work.

What you can do, though, is to use different channels on the blocks, and assign a "per channel modifier", see page 64 in the manual. But then, you need to switch scenes/channels via layouts.

So up until the second source is implemented, there is no real option, I suppose.

On Axe-FX III I think you may do this with the second source modifier, using "multiplication", though before this is available on the FM3, I don't know if those would work.

What you can do, though, is to use different channels on the blocks, and assign a "per channel modifier", see page 64 in the manual. But then, you need to switch scenes/channels via layouts.

So up until the second source is implemented, there is no real option, I suppose.
The second modifier allows for having 2 modifiers on the same control... Not what the OP is asking.

Dual modifier sources give some options for this. If you make the pedal sweep through the full Y axis in one half of the grid, the switch can force one modifier at a time to a fixed value at the other side.

FOeVdLm.png

Back
Top Bottom