Switching amp channels

Point taken.
However i dont understand the last part. Are you saying i cant run the rjm mini amp gizmo via midi out from the back of the axe, when i also have the mfc running via ethercon cable?

Yes you can, but I'm pretty sure you loose the AxeFx Mode in the MFC where the MFC automatically knows names etc.

It converts MFC in a "normal" great midi controller

Yeah i just seen different videos about the rjm mini amp gizmo unit and i get the idea of that setup now. Thanks man ill definetly try it out once i can get all the gear needed. But tell me one thing dude, when the axe is in 4cm in this setup. Have you exp a lot of noise and/or did you get the humbuster cables?
And do you think there are settings within the menues of the axe that needs changing in order to use this setup?

You really think the axe/matrix sounds better then the evh??
Gee i just returned my matrixgt1000fx because i wasnt satisfied with the sound:/ but i kind of know that its likely my lack of axe-knowledge that was causing the bad sound. But anyways now im gonna get a killer setup thanks to your help;) a heavy one though��

here is everything you need to know about 4CM: Yeks How Tos - Fractal Audio Systems Wiki

The ground loop hum is there - I'm using the XL, so it is slightly better. Haven't tried it with the humbuster cables.

It all depends on what works for you :) I really needed something small and easy to take on tour. And after some tweaking I finally got it to sound any way I want it to, and I can "mod" the amp on the fly. Needless to say, I just fired up FW 15 and I barely have to touch anything.

Back
Top Bottom