• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Wish Switches: Toggle mode for scenes (and layouts)

mrechtien

I hope I didn't overlook something or an existing request.

I use the toggle option for scenes already - for presets it exists too. Personally I think it would also be useful to have a toggle configuration for layouts and views.

Background is that I have a dual switch attached to the first pedal input and use it as "stand in" switches set to master layout 11 and 12. I use those to in-/decrease views on normal press and switching layouts on long press. There is 4 views per layout - with those two buttons and toggle functionality it would be a perfect option to
a) get access to all 4 views by toggling 1. button, view 1+2 and 2. button, view 3+4
b) get access to most important two views by direct (first press) switch assignment

I saw some posts about having a "last used scene" option as well. For the views and layouts above idea would be a good option even without additional state to be remembered scene/view/etc imho.
For the layouts this might come handy as well, as most people will not use all layouts.

My current setup with in-/decrease views configured in master layout.
1606145965335.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom