Switch XY while editing on front panel

brokenvail

Fractal Fanatic
is there a way to switch an effect from x to y state when it is not programmed to a switch while editing on the front panel? I am heading to practice and wanted to program wah x and y but can't figured out how to manual switch wah to y from the front pannel

When you are editing the block, make a double click on the edit switch to access x/y from the front panel. It's in the manual.

I have wished for it many times, but I will do it again: @joe rogers please make a compiled list of all front panel button presses. It is too difficult to search the manual for everything. Last time I edited on the front panel, I gave up on figuring out how to switch a non assigned FX on/off.

Maybe we can run a sticky thread where people post what front panel button options they use and it can be compiled into the OP for quick reference?

I have wished for it many times, but I will do it again: @joe rogers please make a compiled list of all front panel button presses. It is too difficult to search the manual for everything. Last time I edited on the front panel, I gave up on figuring out how to switch a non assigned FX on/off.
That is shift then edit button

Back
Top Bottom