Wish switch preset latency

volktd

Dear friends.

Just purchased axe-2 xl+ and mfc mark 3.

everything is awesome except for the latence when i switch bettween the present.
especially awful situatuion when i switch from the clean sounds to the heavy. latency is heard the best/

the softwear is updated on both devices.
i use faslink connection.

did anyone experienced the same problem?

thx in advance

Welcome to the party! For cases where you need instant switching between clean and heavy, use scenes to switch between two different amp blocks within the same preset.

As an FYI, this has nothing to do with the MFC. It's inherent in the Axe Fx.

As mentioned, use scenes to get seamless changes. Also, if you need to change amps use 2 amp blocks and not X/Y for that.

Welcome to the party! For cases where you need instant switching between clean and heavy, use scenes to switch between two different amp blocks within the same preset.
so basically, if i need to switch from clean to heavy and back in every song, i need to use the SCENE option every time/ ok THX A LOT

so basically, if i need to switch from clean to heavy and back in every song, i need to use the SCENE option every time/ ok THX A LOT

No, you can also switch between amp blocks using IA switches on the MFC.

As an FYI, this has nothing to do with the MFC. It's inherent in the Axe Fx.

As mentioned, use scenes to get seamless changes. Also, if you need to change amps use 2 amp blocks and not X/Y for that.

my skills as a new user of axe do not alow me to dig so far)) but thx !!! i will save the info.
thx a lot!

well i understand that) but this simple option gives me the latency.

No, within in a single preset you can switch between Amp1 and Amp2, using IA switches, without latency.

Back
Top Bottom