Fixed Switch-Display FW4.00 Beta1

I have the same problem. The switch still functions properly otherwise, which is good. I'm using OMG9 in case that matters.

After reboot everything works. This problem also appeared on version 3.02 with prolonged use of the tuner. Looks like a memory leak when dealing with a display.

When I change the contrast of the mini display, I get a black bar. This only disappears when I restart the FM3.
Also, the operation via the editor is hardly possible, because the settings are executed only about 5 sec. later on the FM3.

This is a bug that definitely needs to be reworked!!!
Looking forward to the next update. ;)

When I change the contrast of the mini display, I get a black bar. This only disappears when I restart the FM3.
Also, the operation via the editor is hardly possible, because the settings are executed only about 5 sec. later on the FM3.

This is a bug that definitely needs to be reworked!!!
Looking forward to the next update. ;)
This is unexpected behavior. Below are a couple questions and a request (or two):
  1. Does this behavior occur with an unaltered factory preset? If it does not, please provide a preset that demonstrates this behavior.
  2. What OS is the computer running FM3-Edit using?
  3. Can you provide your "System + FC" backup from Fractal-Bot, please?

My right switch has done something similar a few times. Text on mini display becomes supper dim. Must look closely to see there still is text. Returns to normal after restart.

For what it's worth, this happen often since the 3.0x beta, typically when using the looper (with right switch setup as "no hold") and always on the middle label stop/play label when stop recording/ovd.
I guess it's just the same issue/code base between the 2 and probably linked with some leaks/OOB during switching label - no other issue that cosmetic for me so far :)

I noticed since I did the 4.0 update that when I have FM3 in Perform mode, what has happened on more than one occasion now is that one of the displays will randomly stop displaying any text. The only way to correct it is to power cycle the FM3. It's a minor aggravation and hasn't really caused any issues for me yet, but I also haven't had a gig since the Cygnus update either.

This is unexpected behavior. Below are a couple questions and a request (or two):
  1. Does this behavior occur with an unaltered factory preset? If it does not, please provide a preset that demonstrates this behavior.
  2. What OS is the computer running FM3-Edit using?
  3. Can you provide your "System + FC" backup from Fractal-Bot, please?
PM sent

I have this too. Leftmost Mini display in Beta 1 and 2 is blacked out. I came straight from 3.02 (never went to 3.03 Beta).

In case: still occuring with b2
I have this too. Leftmost Mini display in Beta 1 and 2 is blacked out. I came straight from 3.02 (never went to 3.03 Beta).
Can you please upload your "System + FC" backups from Fractal-Bot?

After doing that, please perform a reset of your system parameters: HOME -> SETUP -> Utilities -> Reset page -> Reset System Parameters

Can you please upload your "System + FC" backups from Fractal-Bot?

After doing that, please perform a reset of your system parameters: HOME -> SETUP -> Utilities -> Reset page -> Reset System Parameters
Hiya.

Backup is attached.

I'm a complete noob on the FM3 (jumped across after deciding it wasn't worth waiting for the QC!). If I do the Reset System Parameters am I going to lose all the settings I've made (ie - external Footswitches, expression pedals etc)?

Attachments

• FM3-210601-142432-system+gb+fc.syx
    192.6 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom