Swiss army Presets

serge20261

Inspired
I'm having trouble dialling in tones that put a smile on my face,are there any commercially available presets that go from crystal clns to solo?
My main problem is getting a good gain sound, clns are ok
I don't use much gain but like it tight and punchy

Go with Fremen's, undoubtedly. They will have you up and running in no time and will give you a great understanding of how to dial in your own presets. See the link in his sig.

Go with Fremen's, undoubtedly. They will have you up and running in no time and will give you a great understanding of how to dial in your own presets. See the link in his sig.

Absolutely Fremen. I learned SO much from his presets a few years ago that I make my own now. Probability not the best business model for him but his presets are invaluable not only for their sounds but also as a great teaching tool.

I don't want to sound like a broken record, but I would also recommend Fremen's presets. As I've mentioned before, they were a total game changer for me when I first purchased the axe fx. All my main presets are of his creations.
Also Silent Underground do a free "preset a day" every other month, can't get better value for money than that!!

Well, well... came also here to recommend fremens 5-scene presets. Very much Swiss army knife.

Otherwise check out MOKEs artist/song tweaked custom presets. Usually have several scenes that are very usable for tons of stuff, not only the advertised song/artist.

Back
Top Bottom