Swells without an expression pedal?

You could also use a control switch attached to the volume control and set the attack control (in the modifier window) at the speed you like.
This would be sort of mid-way between the expression pedal and the auto-swell. A semi-auto-swell. :)

You could also use a control switch attached to the volume control and set the attack control (in the modifier window) at the speed you like.
This would be sort of mid-way between the expression pedal and the auto-swell. A semi-auto-swell. :)

I'll give that a try as well, thanks for the tip.

It's a balancing act trying to get the right response using the bottom row of parameters in the Modifier window. The Attack is key for getting the response between notes (how fast the volume turns off between notes). I usually have the Offset at 100% and adjust the Slope and Scale to adjust how fast the volume increases.

Also try setting the Mid @ 35% a to get a curved slope that more accurately mimics the sound of a volume pedal.

It's a balancing act trying to get the right response using the bottom row of parameters in the Modifier window. The Attack is key for getting the response between notes (how fast the volume turns off between notes). I usually have the Offset at 100% and adjust the Slope and Scale to adjust how fast the volume increases.

Also try setting the Mid @ 35% a to get a curved slope that more accurately mimics the sound of a volume pedal.

More great tips, thanks Joker:cool:

Haven't had a chance to try it yet, hopefully tonight.

Back
Top Bottom