SWEET EMOTIONS -Aerosmith

Hi Boston-Mike-FM9

Well you're in the right town!... Have you had a look at the 'Living on a prayer' factory preset (sorry - that's not it's name but I can't remember it...hopefully someone will chime in), or some of the other presets of a similar name on Axechange?

Thanks
Pauly

Anyone have a pre-set for Sweet Emotions ?
I am really just looking for something I can use the wha wha on to mimic his talk box.

Here is the preset for SweetEmotion I use with my AerosRocks cover band. Use humbuckers and instead of bridge pickup full up, try the midlde with the neck volume turned down to about 7/blended in for the verses and break. The III version here has a 3rd cab that would be dropped for an FM9 or FM3.

Use this into FRFRs, but think the Scene 1 with pedal 1 will get you close to the Intro talk box part.

Attachments

• Sweet Em -SG G2 -cx.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 64
Here is the preset for SweetEmotion I use with my AerosRocks cover band. Use humbuckers and instead of bridge pickup full up, try the midlde with the neck volume turned down to about 7/blended in for the verses and break. The III version here has a 3rd cab that would be dropped for an FM9 or FM3.

Use this into FRFRs, but think the Scene 1 with pedal 1 will get you close to the Intro talk box part.
Thank you so much, hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving !

Back
Top Bottom