• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

SWEET EMOTIONS -Aerosmith

pauly

Fractal Fanatic
Hi Boston-Mike-FM9

Well you're in the right town!... Have you had a look at the 'Living on a prayer' factory preset (sorry - that's not it's name but I can't remember it...hopefully someone will chime in), or some of the other presets of a similar name on Axechange?

Thanks
Pauly

Anyone have a pre-set for Sweet Emotions ?
I am really just looking for something I can use the wha wha on to mimic his talk box.

austinbuddy

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Here is the preset for SweetEmotion I use with my AerosRocks cover band. Use humbuckers and instead of bridge pickup full up, try the midlde with the neck volume turned down to about 7/blended in for the verses and break. The III version here has a 3rd cab that would be dropped for an FM9 or FM3.

Use this into FRFRs, but think the Scene 1 with pedal 1 will get you close to the Intro talk box part.

Attachments

• Sweet Em -SG G2 -cx.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 18

Boston-Mike-FM9

Here is the preset for SweetEmotion I use with my AerosRocks cover band. Use humbuckers and instead of bridge pickup full up, try the midlde with the neck volume turned down to about 7/blended in for the verses and break. The III version here has a 3rd cab that would be dropped for an FM9 or FM3.

Use this into FRFRs, but think the Scene 1 with pedal 1 will get you close to the Intro talk box part.
Thank you so much, hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving !

Top Bottom