Sweet Child Of Mine Tone Match attempt

What amp model did you use?
Did you tune the guitar down or use the pitch shifter?
I tried and it was very close but I didn't like the feel of the distortion tone. A little thin and nasal sounding.
Could you post your preset so I could try and tone match with your initial settings?
Sounds great by the way!!!

Sweet Child

I used the JVM OD1 to start....I think it's in bank B....
I also used the Pitch block to tune down -1....
I was very impressed with the results!!
I did have to make a few adjustments in the TM block as well as the amp block.
I will post patch tomorrow!!!
Peace yall!!!

I used the JVM OD1 to start....I think it's in bank B....
I also used the Pitch block to tune down -1....
I was very impressed with the results!!
I did have to make a few adjustments in the TM block as well as the amp block. I also put tons of Reverb...
The original has a big reverb on it!!!
I will post patch tomorrow!!!
Peace yall!!!
D

That's some weird "hollow" behavior on the lower notes, especially the Gb and Ab...Where does it come from?

Lol. Closer than he got in the early days live, too, for that matter... Oh alcohol.

True. Saw them open for Aerosmith waaaaaaaaaaay back when... oh my. Fave moment during that show, during his guitar solo spotlight, Slash steps up to the mic: "...hey, what do you want? This ain't no Eddie Van Halen solo mutha f***ers!"

:D

True. Saw them open for Aerosmith waaaaaaaaaaay back when... oh my. Fave moment during that show, during his guitar solo spotlight, Slash steps up to the mic: "...hey, what do you want? This ain't no Eddie Van Halen solo mutha f***ers!"

:D

Could very well be the TOP TWO most dissapointing live acts I have ever seen... and I have seen a lot!

Back
Top Bottom