AFIII "Sweet Child O' Mine" Live Cover

Hey ya'll... Just made it back home from tonight's gig... Had the honor to play this G N R classic. Hope ya dig... (sorry I don't have better quality footage, but some kickass new 4K videos are on the way)

Used the Marshall #34 Modded JCM800 amp, plus the Marshall 4x12Ax V30 blend of the SM57 and the room mic, plus a little delay and verb. I'll share patch if anyone is interested, but right now I'm going to to bed. Cheers!!!

:)

Nice!!!

Oops... sorry I didn't specify that earlier. I had just loaded several V30 cabs and did a shoot out by ear... I liked Leon's IR quite a bit

LT 412 BRIT V30 57C.
anyone know where I could get this? I searched the forums and axechange - couldn't find this specific one(?) I do have most of Leon's stuff but this doesnt seem to be one I have - but I have LT_BRIT412_V30Mix

anyone know where I could get this? I searched the forums and axechange - couldn't find this specific one(?) I do have most of Leon's stuff but this doesnt seem to be one I have - but I have LT_BRIT412_V30Mix

Sorry, just saw your response. I just attached the cab file. My bad for not having realized the cab model was not stock. Cheers :)

Attachments

• LT 412 BRIT V30 57C.syx
    10.1 KB · Views: 17
question would the Morley ABY switch work like how your set up is?
Sure it would... in fact, that's even better than my little A/B box i have now cuz you can use channel A and channel B simultaneously if you wanted to do a clean/dirty tone together.

Maybe just experiment with panning the channels to a different speaker so that it doesn't get muddy and you get more definition.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom